Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pallet Art.

Milo is coming!  August 3 is the day, no time set yet.  Regardless, that means I have one week to get his and Max's room all ready for him!

One week.  Lots-o-projects.  And that is fine, because then I don't sit around thinking about the looming c-section ahead of me.  So not looking forward to that part.

One week.  Then four little feet will be running around this house.  I cannot wait!

Here is one item crossed off my list.  I have had the remainder of the pallet I made my pallet shelves from sitting on my back deck (which has its own mile long to-do list) driving me nuts.  I finally put it to good use.

A-dorable.  If I do say so myself.




are these shoes not the cutest? 






One week.  Two brothers.  Buddies for life.  Dirty, noisy buddies.

Get ready for the Evans' Brothers y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment